oss4lib About - Contact    History
Listserv         Projects
Readings         Submit

heads up -- traffic coming (maybe)

Greetings, all-- for some time this list has existed as a placeholder for
a broader project.  I suspect some of you might have signed up to only
receive news about the EDD project; this message is to let you know that
I've finally announced oss4lib and its companion website (url below) to
some major listservs.  Therefore... in addition to the accidental test
messages I sent this list earlier today (though the Ovid one was real),
you might expect this list to grow in activity anon.

I hope, though, that you will find the broader purpose equally
interesting.  :)

Check out the site:

  www.med.yale.edu/library/oss4lib

  Regards,

  -Dan

Daniel Chudnov
Cushing/Whitney Medical Library
Yale University
(203) 785-4347

SourceForge Logo © Copyright 1999-2005, The oss4lib Community, except for readings and comments, which are owned by their posters.
oss4lib is graciously hosted by the good folks at sourceforge.net.
Site URL: http://oss4lib.org/ Questions or comments to maintainers.

library