oss4lib About - Contact    History
Listserv         Projects
Readings         Submit

Avanti source code on line

I've GPL'd the Avanti code as it stands so far and put it up on the
Avanti website for anyone who would like to look at it.  It's not pretty
but you can look at it at:  http://www.nslsilus.org/~schlumpf/avanti

I'm putting together documentation for a zip file and tarball version of
this for downloading for anyone to play with.  I'll have that up as soon
as possible.

Also, due to some requests I have written up a non-techie intoduction to
what Avanti is all about.  Also up on the web site.

Peter

SourceForge Logo © Copyright 1999-2005, The oss4lib Community, except for readings and comments, which are owned by their posters.
oss4lib is graciously hosted by the good folks at sourceforge.net.
Site URL: http://oss4lib.org/ Questions or comments to maintainers.

library