oss4lib About - Contact    History
Listserv         Projects
Readings         Submit

RE: meet at ala?, again

(just came back up for air meself)...

Sounds like a possibility, although some folks from RLG have also (but
still quite unofficially) offered up some space and perhaps refreshments
from 8-9:30).

How's about if: a) we combine osdls and oss4lib folks;
	        b) we all meet at 8pm at the RLG Ariel group's space,
                   as several of us will already be there;
                c) we move to and make use of one or the other generously
                   yet-still-potentially 'sponsored' spaces, if possible;
		d) we progress to unsponsored establishments afterward
                   as appropriate (left as an exercise for the reader :).

  -Dan

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Keith Belton wrote:

> Is the Napoleon House a suitable venue for people who can meet Sunday at 8pm? I
> can still volunteer the SOLINET suite; however I will have been there most of
> the afternoon and evening and will in all likelihood be dying to get out.

SourceForge Logo © Copyright 1999-2005, The oss4lib Community, except for readings and comments, which are owned by their posters.
oss4lib is graciously hosted by the good folks at sourceforge.net.
Site URL: http://oss4lib.org/ Questions or comments to maintainers.

library