oss4lib About - Contact    History
Listserv         Projects
Readings         Submit

Re: Tools and more on ALA

I would sure love to have a good article on this topic to publish in
_Information Technology and Libraries_.  It would be a good
contribution to the literature and a valuable offering to the
profession.  See contact info below, for anyone who might want to do
it.

Dan Marmion

--
Daniel Keith Marmion           email: dmarmion@nd.edu
Associate Director for Information Systems and Access

SourceForge Logo © Copyright 1999-2005, The oss4lib Community, except for readings and comments, which are owned by their posters.
oss4lib is graciously hosted by the good folks at sourceforge.net.
Site URL: http://oss4lib.org/ Questions or comments to maintainers.

library