oss4lib About - Contact    History
Listserv         Projects
Readings         Submit

Koha and Introduction

Hi

Like to introduce myself to the list - I'm Rachel, the designer of the Koha
interface - (not the programmer).

I have been interested to see your comments on our software, and would be
keen to work in where we can with existing projects. We did check out
oos4lib before we got going, but unfortunatly nothing was far enough along at
the time.

I'm happy to give rationales (such as they are :-) for why we've done things a
certain way, and keen to hear opinions on how to make the project more
"international"

We are continuing under active development - and the system is in use in a
real library, serving the public - has been for 8 months.

Look forward to "meeting" you all

cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  025 300 825 or +64 04 389 1285
mailto:rachel@katipo.co.nz           PO Box 7039, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand